THE NANNY & HOUSEKEEPER PLACEMENT PROCESS
We REALLY Screen CV’s carefully
After posting the position we monitor and screen the applicants details we receive.
- We only forward you the suitable and relevant applicants’ details.
- We work closely with you to decide which candidates will be invited for interview so your valuable time is not wasted.
We conduct in-depth interviews with each candidate. The nanny is interviewed by at least one of our team and detailed notes are taken.
- The identity of each candidate against her passport, driving licence or birth certificate.
- The reasons for any gaps in their employment history.
- The original certificate of qualification; in the absence of an original certificate we verify the qualification with the relevant awarding body or college.
- The validity of the Disclosure and Barring Service check of each candidate.
- At least two references to confirm the competence and suitability of each candidate.
We keep you updated
We only put forward candidates for positions for which they appear to be suited by their qualifications, experience and personality. We provide full and relevant information to both prospective employees and employers before arranging any interviews. We respect the confidentiality of our clients.
We provide our clients with a detailed C.V. and references of candidates. We liaise between clients and candidates to arrange a personal interview of the candidate at your family home.
Once a placement is secured, we provide assistance with contract of employment and help with any initial problems if applicable
THE AU PAIR PLACEMENT PROCESS
Call our Team
The Playtime Team will be happy to talk through your requirements and how they can help.
Once you are registered we will email you the next steps and paperwork to complete and create a Family Profile to send to prospective Au Pairs.
Playtime will put forward any suitable and interested candidates who have been carefully screened and you decide which Au Pair you would like to connect with.
When you have made your choice and the candidate accepts your invitation, we will email our template ‘Letter of Invitation’, with this letter the Au Pair’s travel can be arranged.
We will be in regular contact to ensure all is going to plan and you and your Au Pair have all the information needed to prepare for their arrival.
Our partner agencies in the country of origin will interview, reference check and back ground check all Au Pairs. They will also offer guidance on what to expect and how to behave as an Au Pair.
The Au Pair Placement Process is outlined in more detail in the ‘Playtime Au Pair Guide’, which you will receive once you are registered with us.